Building Blocks of MagicBell
- Fully customize your inbox using our UI or with the React SDK
- Select the channels you want to deliver notifications to: In-app, email, web push and mobile push (SMS coming soon!)
- Use our API to start sending notifications.
recipientscan be designated using an email address or
external_id. You can also use our API wrappers instead of making HTTP calls directly.
- Announcements allow you to easily send notifications to all users.
- Notification content supports HTML - make your notifications as pretty and robust as you want using inline CSS, images, inputs, etc
- Assign a category to each notification to enable users to manage their notification preferences. Categories also allow you to customize the delivery channels for a notification.
action_urlcontrols where a user goes when clicking on the notification. You can also define a
onNotificationClickfunction to program this behavior.
Whether you are using MagicBell's inbox or building your UI, our SDKs take care of real-time updates and asynchronous state management for you.Refer to our guides to learn more!
Try MagicBell5 minutes to complete
You can visit our dashboard to send a notification and instantly see it in your inbox on the right. It takes one click to see how MagicBell works!
Implement MagicBell30 minutes to complete
Customize MagicBell5 minutes - 1 hour to complete
At app.magicbell.com/projects you can change colors, typography, and additional styling. You must then copy the code in 'Notification Inbox Code' and paste the updated code into your application.
Our team built a ReactSDK to give you more power! An example is the ability to completely customize the in-app notification inbox to match the design of your product. See our ReactSDK documentation and the React package to learn more!
Our Vision with MagicBell
Our goal is for customers to have a notification system as fast as possible - in under 30 mins - and continue to wow day after day. We vow to continue to make MagicBell a more powerful tool without compromising ease of use.
Building a notification system in-house is hard! There's a lot of complexity and a wide breadth of features needed: the in-app experience, multiple channels (email, SMS, push), managing notification preferences, branding, and more.
MagicBell takes care of all the work, so you never have to think about notifications again! 🙂